Bunn3h's Ark Servers
Why donate? Chase10

Just out of Reach? Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bunn3h's Ark Servers
Why donate? Chase10

Just out of Reach? Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Latest topics
» Forum is retired.
Why donate? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 11:19 am by ForumAdmin

» Donator Signups
Why donate? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:11 am by Brittni (Ada)

» Season 11 has arrived!
Why donate? EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 am by Bunn3h

» Hello everyone
Why donate? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:59 pm by Bunn3h

» Fossil Finds #3
Why donate? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:04 am by Bunn3h

» [CONTEST] Draw or Create an Ark Meme [Ended]
Why donate? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 1:14 pm by Bunn3h

» Hello im Hallows!
Why donate? EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:22 pm by chamoue

» THIS OR THAT?
Why donate? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:46 pm by Sarcasia

» Random word game!
Why donate? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:44 pm by Sarcasia

Settings
Rules
Tribes
Tribes

Report System

Purchase / Donate

Direct Vote Links
Vote Limits: Register an account and 1 vote allowed per 12 hours.
Top posting users this month
No user

Why donate?

2 posters

Go down

Why donate? Empty Why donate?

Post by Bunn3h Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 pm

Why Donate?

We aim to have fun Player verses Player Ark environment and provide fair admins and events. In our PvPvE server you can expect friendly wars, alliances, and rivals. In the RP server you are tossed into the wild west mixed with dinosaurs; make your character and commit to the story. 

Both Servers have full logs and offers players great protection on grief and harassment, as well as admin controlled events. By supporting us you are helping us to pay for our hosting fee and letting us continue on! Rewards are even available for larger supporters!

Donate Page

Donation FAQ

1. How's it work?
    After you sign up you'll be charged immediately. Each month after that you'll only be charged around the 1st-3rd of the month. Your monthly rewards can be redeemed after the payment has processed on the 3rd AND 3 days after you first sign up!

2. I only want to donate for a short time?
    Your subscription can be cancelled at any time! If a mistake is made and you mischarged Bunn3h would be happy to refund. (Within 7 days of charge and no prizes redeemed)

3. Do Rewards Expire?
    Yes you must redeem before the start of the next month! This is to prevent players from trying to save up for wipes. (stops players from getting extreme start off boosts unfair to others) This policy is in effect starting JULY 1 2017.

4. Why are the Donation Slots limited?
    This community is not a for profit style of group, I have limited the number of donation slots based on the size of our server max player counts. Too often I see servers force players to pay to whitelist, I am against this.

5. What is Whitelist?
    The guarantee to connect to the server even if its full. All donators are given priority, since hey they spent money!

6. What can I get from becoming a donator?
    This depends totally on what package you claim! It can be a variety of things like: dinosaur recolors, skins, legendary beacons, exclusive donator forums, badges in game and on forums, whitelists, gold carrot instant tame, even a package in the mail! For info on the packages go ► here

7. What do I do after I sign up?
    Simple, just post in this thread and Bunn3h will set up your exclusive perks!

Last edited by Bunn3h on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Bunn3h
Bunn3h
Owner
Owner

Play Style : PvPvE

Back to top Go down

Why donate? Empty Re: Why donate?

Post by beermeat Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 pm

BECAUSE WE GET SHINYS!(#U$ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :x :lol: :evil: :?: :idea: Pretty :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
beermeat
beermeat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum