Bunn3h's Ark Servers
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! Chase10

Just out of Reach? Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bunn3h's Ark Servers
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! Chase10

Just out of Reach? Some areas of the forum are only visible by members.

Latest topics
» Forum is retired.
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 11:19 am by ForumAdmin

» Donator Signups
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:11 am by Brittni (Ada)

» Season 11 has arrived!
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 am by Bunn3h

» Hello everyone
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:59 pm by Bunn3h

» Fossil Finds #3
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:04 am by Bunn3h

» [CONTEST] Draw or Create an Ark Meme [Ended]
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 1:14 pm by Bunn3h

» Hello im Hallows!
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:22 pm by chamoue

» THIS OR THAT?
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:46 pm by Sarcasia

» Random word game!
Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:44 pm by Sarcasia

Settings
Rules
Tribes
Tribes

Report System

Purchase / Donate

Direct Vote Links
Vote Limits: Register an account and 1 vote allowed per 12 hours.
Top posting users this month
No user

Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!!

4 posters

Go down

Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! Empty Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!!

Post by Yamish Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:02 am

Let's start learning each other! This game is where we start with a question the next post answers then ask a question for the next person to answer. :) have fun!!

Sky is the limit go bananas!!!

If you could be any animal what would it be? ( I am curious, why you would choose it)
Yamish
Yamish

Tribe : The Town of Moonlight

Back to top Go down

Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! Empty Re: Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!!

Post by Brittni (Ada) Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:00 pm

I would be a wolf. Wolves like most of the canine species are loyal, loving, and dedicated to their pack. Wolves have a natural beauty and grace about them along with a hint of mystery. They work together to keep their way of life simple for all members of their pack.

My Question:
If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Brittni (Ada)
Brittni (Ada)

Tribe : Buttered Biscuits

Back to top Go down

Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!! Empty Re: Alright! Answer a question, then ask a question!!!

Post by Bunn3h Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Ooooh love this idea.

It depends on the lottery prize. I'd get a house of my own and move in with the BF. Any left overs I'd put into finishing my school and savings. My one guilty spend if it's a big enough a prize would be a trip to Japan.

What celebrity would you choose to be for a day and why?
Bunn3h
Bunn3h
Owner
Owner

Play Style : PvPvE

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamish Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:19 pm

I would be Robin Williams if he was still around. He was always my favorite guy playing all my favorite characters special in hook I can see his life being so much fun and being so funny!

If you could have any animal as a pet in real life what would it be and why?
Yamish
Yamish

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent147 Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:56 am

If I could have any animal as a pet in real life, it would likely be a Polar Bear. I've always been extremely fond of them because I am almost always associated with bears in general.

If you found yourself faced with saving the life of a complete stranger at the expense of your own, would you do it? Why or why not?
Brent147
Brent147

Tribe : Elysium

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamish Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:00 am

Honestly I would help a total stranger even if it hurts me. Because if I leave this world I know I left doing a good thing by doing something that helps someone else.

When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
Yamish
Yamish

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittni (Ada) Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:03 am

Probably stories about both of their grandfathers that have passed away long before they were born.

If you could have one wish come true, what would it be and why?

Brittni (Ada)
Brittni (Ada)

Tribe : Buttered Biscuits

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamish Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 pm

i would wish i could fly so i could save gas and no car payment but had alot fun and stress relieve fly!

when did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
Yamish
Yamish

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunn3h Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:21 am

In all honestly it would be ark,
When I first joined official lots of bad things happened, I ended up becoming friends with a person that used me and hurt me. I got all my large dinos killed while I was at work. (these are old school pre-kibble tames 18 hr tames each by myself)

But then I opened my own server, all the amazing people I met followed me over, I met HUNDREDS more cool people. Then a little after a year of hosting my server I met the love of my life thru ark (although he no longer plays we have traveled to each other and plan to one day live together) Hawaii <-> Virginia

What is your biggest regret / thing you wish you did?
Bunn3h
Bunn3h
Owner
Owner

Play Style : PvPvE

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamish Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Honestly I try to live with no regrets, if I didn't do those things it wouldn't make me who I am today! But one thing I could go back and fix my relationship with an friend I still care for and miss deeply I wish I could have her back Sad

If you could be rich! What would you spend your money on first?
Yamish
Yamish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum